Vision: To be the currency of choice for day-to-day payments and transactions.
Mission: DaraPay revolutionizes day-to-day finances by providing a fast, secure and convenient payment ecosystem that creates value and gives peace of mind.
THE NATIONAL BANK OF CAMBODIA
Authorizes Canadia Mobile Money Plc. to provide Payment Services.
There are 8 main services:
· Remittance nationwide
· Cash in/Cash out
· Utilities and Bill payment
· Phone Top-Up
· Loan Repayment
· Insurance Premium Payment
· Payroll Service
· Bank transfer and vice versa.
Anyone who is 18 years old or older can register an account with DaraPay eWallet. If you are younger than 18 years old, you are required to fill in the parents’ consent letter and submit it to DaraPay head office.
The daily expense on your DaraPay account is USD 2500.
You must meet the following requirements:
· The person who is assigned to perform DaraPay Payment Services must be available at least 8 hours per day, 7 days per week;
· Possess basic English literacy;
· Have at least two people (≥18y) to perform DaraPay Payment Services;
· Have a fixed business premises and/or existing business; and
· Hold minimum liquidity and cash to serve customers.
· Photographic ID document of the business owner/manager in charge;
· Photo of shop premises;
· Agent Merchant assessment form completed by DaraPay Payment Sale team;
· Business questionnaire and Application form completion; and
· Patent/Registration/Business license from ministry of commerce/government body (if applicable).
For more information, please contact DaraPay Call Center at 081 799 888 or DaraPay’s Sales Representative.
Once you have successfully download DaraPay Application, in order to complete your registration, you’re require to have at least one of the following documents:
· National ID;
· Cambodian Driver license;
· Monk card;
· Civil Service / Army / Police.
Yes, it is. Your DaraPay eWallet is managed by a platform hosted in the secured network of DaraPay. It is accessible from your mobile only. Transactions can only be done after we are validated with your DaraPay PIN Code.
· From DaraPay to DaraPay
· From DaraPay to non-DaraPay
· From Non-DaraPay to Non-DaraPay.
Yes, you must have a bank account.
You can top-up your balance by just going to DaraPay’s bank partners.
If you try to log in with wrong phone number/password more than three times, your account will automatically be locked. Please call to DaraPay call operation to confirm your identity for unlock and log in with the right phone number and new password.
Please contact our Call Center at 081 799 888.
With DaraPay eWallet, you can get services like:
· Merchant Payment via QR code
· Big merchant networks in urban area
· Most competitive price for local money remittance service (Wei Luy Service)
· Wallet to Wallet with 10 cent US dollars or 400 Khmer Riel per transaction
· Real time transferring balance from Bank account to mobile eWallet constantly.
For DaraPay Users:
· To transfer money from DaraPay User, first login the app and select the transfer function; and
· If the fund transfer is successful, you will receive PUSH NOTIFICATION from DaraPay of a notification, “You have successful fund transfer amount X,XXX (KHR/USD) transfer to mobile number: +855 XXX-XXX-XXX”.
For Non-DaraPay Users:
· To transfer money from Non-DaraPay User, you should find any DaraPay Agent in order to perform money transfer or Wei Luy to receiver, and a phone number of such receiver; and
· If the fund transfer is successful, DaraPay Agent will provide you a receipt of such completed transaction with “Collection Code” of 8 digits. Receiver must have the correct Collection Code of 8 digits and the phone number in order to withdraw the money with any of DaraPay Agents.
No, it is free.
Yes. DaraPay application work on both Android and iOS.
You access to the DaraPay application by downloading our application on your Smart Phone as follows:
· For Android users, you can download at Google Play; or
· For iOS users, you can download at Apple Store.
You can change your PIN code as many times as you wish.
The benefits of using DaraPay Services are:
· Our payment services are fast and secure;
· Our Local Money Remittance is nationwide;
· Our service fees are competitive;
· Making payments with our merchants; and
· Tracking your expenses and payment via your Smart Phone.
Non-DaraPay User may proceed cash-collection with any of DaraPay Agents by providing (i) the 8 digits and (ii) a phone number assigned by the sender.
There are two ways:
· You can refill the mobile top-up with any of DaraPay Agents; or
· You can refill your balance with DaraPay E-Wallet.
There are two ways such as:
· You can refill balance with any of DaraPay Agents; or
· You can refill balance from your current account and saving account (“CASA”) of Dara
· DaraPay’s bank partners.
You can cash out at your nearest DaraPay Agent where you can see DaraPay’s Logo branding. Another way you can send money from your DaraPay E-Wallet to CASA, then you can withdraw your money at DaraPay’s corporate bank ATM (CNB and CPB, etc.)
Please contact our Call Center at 081 799 888.
Yes, you can use it if your smart phone has biometric function. For those who use iOS device use Touch ID and Android device use Finger Print.
Please contact our Call Center at 081 799 888 to report of such lost, and once we verify your information of your account, we will block or deactivate it. We will activate your account back after the problem is fixed.
You can see in DaraPay E-Wallet application home screen.
Password is a secret word or phrase that must be used to log in to our e-wallet.
PIN is 4-digit a secret number that must be used to do the transaction in our E-Wallet.
No, you cannot. We allow only one device with one E-Wallet.